“Let California be California; let red state America be red state America.”
Those words were spoken by Pat Buchanan on Feb 24 2017.
HERE IS HOW REPUBLICANS-LIBERTARIANS-CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS CAN FOLLOW HIS LEADERSHIP:
· California wants to FORCE their (extreme leftist) values ON YOU
· Soon the urban coastal elites will dominate every election with their large populations.
· With California in America — IN THE NEAR FUTURE — Republicans will lose every election nationally, and that will open up for an emboldened California (that believes it is destined to “lead” America) will push its’ values on everyone.
THERE IS A SOLUTION
· Exhibit A. Californians are emotional when politics don’t get their way
· Exhibit B. When the Federal government says something California doesn’t like, their immediate reaction is to say “Ill do my own thing”
· Exhibit C. California is so out of line with America, it already acts like a foreign country
· Exhibit D. The liberal news lied to California and said you can’t get the votes to legally secede because America loves you (that stalled the CA interested in leaving)
· Exhibit E. The liberal news lied to America and said a majority of CA was against leaving (actually it was 50/50 supported Calexit in California- AND the number 1 reason for Californians not supporting Calexit was that they thought there was no real legal path)
1. Trump re-tweets a plan to save the Republican party.
2. It says that IF Republicans hold a symbolic vote in the Senate of 25 states voting for California to have the right to leave if it wants
3. AND the Republican senators say they are doing this because they reject California values and California
· THEN Californians will react in an awful manner and talk about Calexit will be renewed
· Because Californian news will have to admit that 25 states already legally okayed California to leave — this will push the amount of support for Calexit to over half of the CA population (because the half of California who would not support the idea now have to rethink their position because their number one criticism has been obliterated)